Summer Solstice Arrives

Sunday, January 13, 2013

Music...

I'm still working on trying to get some harp music to play on the blog, but experimenting with two music options for the moment.
The Tuna radio does not let me choose a Celtic genre, but if you click on the Renaissance button and then the play button, you will have some good music.
The Celtica player just below is from Celtica radio and plays the stream. It's set to autoplay, if you want to listen to Tuna, just pause the Celtica player,
Been dealing with a very sore left ankle and have not been to the hospital for a couple of weeks, I miss being on my musical rounds.
But I am looking forward to attending the Winter harp gather of the Puget Sound Folk Harp Society to be held the last week in January in Arlington.

Stay warm,

Duncan

No comments:

Post a Comment