Summer Solstice Arrives

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Bee Music

It's been more than a month since my last posting...between settling into the new unit at the Hospital with all of the "working out the kinks" trials and tribulations, trying to keep the garden going and dealing with the heat, I have been rather preoccupied.
However, as I was watering the garden yesterday morning, I found myself missing the "Bee Music" that was so delightful in and around the gardens. It is so delightful to have the constant drone and hum of bees in the Spring and early Summer, but with the increasing heat along with the fading of the fresh blossoms, the bees have come less often to serenade one.  I have tried to encourage those plants which will bring in the bees to help keep the bee population healthy and thriving, for without bees, life would be much more drab and certainly less musical.

Beannachaidhe,

Duncan

No comments:

Post a Comment